North Mountain Supply Regular Mouth Metal One Piece Mason Jar Lids - Flat Top - Black
- North Mountain Supply regular mouth metal flat top lid with plastisol liner
- Continuous Thread
- Recommended for use with hot-fill products
- A great fit for standard regular mouth mason jars (70mm mouth size), from brands such as Ball, Kerr, and North Mountain Supply
- Great for canning, parties, Christmas gifts, storing spice, candies, cookies, craft supplies, and candle making
- The lids are 70/450 closures and have BPA free plastisol liner with ribbed neck and flat top
- Made in the USA.
|1-11 items||$0.49 / each|
|12-24 items||$0.45 / each||save 8%|
|25-49 items||$0.42 / each||save 14%|
|50-99 items||$0.39 / each||save 20%|
|100-499 items||$0.34 / each||save 31%|
|500 or more items||$0.30 / each||save 39%|
Sep 22, 2020, 06:03:33 PM
Are these lids suitable for hot water bath canning? I see it says "hot fill" canning but not "hot water bath" canning.
Thank youOct 14, 2020, 08:38:29 AM
yes they are
Sep 5, 2020, 05:17:15 PM
Your lids do not fit regular wide mouth mason jars. That also means that my standard wide mouth lids do not fit your jars. Will your lids seal using a hot water bath or is a pressure cooker essential?Oct 14, 2020, 08:09:27 AM
One piece lids are not recommended for pressure canning
Jul 28, 2020, 04:35:51 PM
Do I need to soak the black mason jar iids in boiling water for a few minutes before sealing?Jul 30, 2020, 07:08:56 PM
Gerald, Yes, it's a good idea to soak them in boiling water, both to ensure sterility and to soften the liner to make a better seal.